Sunday, June 3, 2007

Around my Hall

As an international student, I stayed at hall with a bunch of other international students as well as the locals. For your info, I'm studying at Nanyang Tech University. An ironic thing since I'm not taking technological stuffs nor the engineering one. It's fun though since I was used to stay 24/7 at school since in the high school. Let me share this campus from my view :)



Nanyang heights far behind my hall's building.


so called 'bridge' to the hall office

my rummie in the glowing light..


I love this picture.. the tree looked more mysterious here..


Overall, the pictures are taken with landscape mode. I think it's more suitable to capture yellowish lighting in less light presents. Any comments and suggestion please do tell me to improve my photo-taking quality :)
regards,
dina
*in love with finepix*

No comments: